For the second time this year, Israel is holding a general election in an attempt to form a coalition government. The September 17 vote marks the first time.
Speaking at the “In Defense of American Democracy” forum at George Washington University.
Hillary Clinton accused President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) of “abdicating their responsibility” on election security during a ...
- Hillary Clinton accuses Trump, McConnell of ‘abdicating their responsibility’ on election security The Washington Post
- Hillary Clinton Warns of ‘Crisis’ of American Democracy Fortune
- Hillary Clinton: Voter suppression has led to ‘crisis in democracy’ in the US | TheHill The Hill
- Hillary Clinton Rails Against Facebook for Allowing Spread of ‘Trump’s Propaganda’ The Daily Beast
- View full coverage on Google News
President Barack Obama, accompanied by First Lady Michelle Obama, speaks at an event in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, on Dec. 25, 2016. (AP/Carolyn Kaster).
Iran declared on Monday that its president, Hassan Rouhani, would refuse to meet with President Donald Trump on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General …
Most of the world might hate Donald Trump, but in some places, based largely on his policies, there is hope and even admiration. Political scientist Monti Datta …
The Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) demonstrated unprecedented foreign policy activity in August as Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.
Here’s some advice for the media covering President Trump: If you don’t want to be accused of reporting fake news, don’t report fake news.
Marc Thiessen: CNN tries to blame Trump for the Obama administration’s leaks Denton Record Chronicle
WASHINGTON — Here’s some advice for the media covering President Donald Trump: If you don’t want to be accused of reporting fake news, don’t report fake …